Sunday, March 10, 2013

Killah Priest - The Winged People (Video)


Growing up Priest was probably my favorite emcees. Over the years the other heads that were in my own personal top 10 have pretty much all fallen the fuck off. I've always been weary about listening to new KP shit becasue I didn't want to hear any garbage shit from him. In no way am I saying he hasn't put out duds....but the cool thing about it is he still finds away to surprise me with heat every now and again. This is the case with his new Double Disc album The Psychic World Of Walter Reed. It is highly enjoyable. It took me a little while to work up the courage to check it...but man am I glad I did. Anyways, enough of my rambling, Here goes a set of visuals off said album. This single is a pretty good summary of what you get when listening to the new album, so if you enjoy it be sure to check out the Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment