Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Late Pass: The Maxilla Blue Edition









Been meaning to do this post for a cool minute now, but that ADD be killing the kid. Anyways, I've always been a pretty big Galapagos4 follower (will have a 2 disc mix coming out this summer), just as of late I feel like I've fallen out of touch. This record came out back in February and I really lagged it on checking it out. I had it sitting in the corner of my living room for awhile. One day a homie of mine came over to hook it up with a tattoo and we ended up throwing the record on.....really haven't stopped listening to it since then. It's the perfect blend of dusty blues instrumentals that showcase emcee Aeon Grey's laid back harmonic vocals. I encourage you all to check it out if you haven't.








Purchase: Maxilla Blue - Volume3

No comments:

Post a Comment