Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Bryant Dope & Hannibal King - New New York (Mixtape)



First of all, let me say that if you have been keeping up with my monthly mixes, you'll recognize the dope, jazzy joint "QB" from my Feb. mix. Secondly, if you aren't familiar with Hannibal King, he may be one of my favorite producers ever right now. I've toyed with the idea of recording a mixtape using only his beats, myself. This dude is dope with is. Thirdly, Bryant Dope, while I know nothing about him, is really dope too. So you really can't go wrong with this tape. So listen to it now.

DOWNLOAD: Bryant Dope & Hannibal King - New New York

01. NNY (ft. ANTHM)
02. QB
03. Appeal Of The Underworld
04. Talking Shit
05. Champion Sound
06. Generation Y
07. Blunts
08. Ain't Gold (ft. Bub Styles)
09. Come Kick It
10. Clouds Of The Killa
11. Raw From The Soul
12. Silk

No comments:

Post a Comment