Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hustle Gang - G.D.O.D. (Get Dough Or Die)



New tape from T.I. and his Hustle Gang collective. I'm sure there are a handful of cool joints on this. Let's find out...

DOWNLOAD: Hustle Gang - G.D.O.D.

1. Intro (ft. Mitchellel & T.I.)
2. Err-Body (ft. T.I., Dro, Trae the Truth, Chip, B.o.B. & Shad Da God)
3. LiL Duval Speaks
4. 2 Fucks (ft. T.I., Chip, B.o.B., Travis Scott, Trae Tha Truth & Young Dro)
5. Poppin For Some (ft. Young Dro, Yung Booke & B.o.B.)
6. Kemosabe (ft. Doe B, Young Dro, B.o.B. & T.I.)
7. Blocka (ft. French Montana, Young Dro, Meek Mill & T.I.)
8. G.D.O.D (ft. T.I., Yung Booke, Doe B & Big Kuntry)
9. Problems (ft. B.o.B., T.I., Mac Bonney, Problem, Trae Tha Truth & Young Dro)
10. Here I Go (ft. Young Dro, Shad Da God, T.I., Spodee & Mystikal)
11. Only N Atlanta (ft. Young Jeezy, Shad Da God & T.I.)
12. Real Niggas (ft. Doe B, Shad Da God, Yung Booke & Big Kuntry)
13. Yeap! (ft. T.I., B.o.B., Young Dro & Trae Tha Truth)
14. Different Life (ft. B.o.B., T.I. & Young Dro)
15. Spoode Live From Rice Street
16. Away (ft. Spodee, Trae Tha Truth & T.I.)
17. Animal (ft. Travis Scott, B.o.B. & T.I.)
18. Let Me Find Out Remix (ft. Doe B, T.I. & Juicy J)
19. Man Down (ft. Yung Booke, T.I. & Young Dro)
20. Chasin Me (ft. Iggy Azalea, T.I., Young Dro & Kris Stephens)

No comments:

Post a Comment