Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The ILLZ - ILLZSENTIAL (Mixtape)


New mixtape from The ILLZ. Includes the "greatest hits" of his past work, with 5 brand new remixes on top of that. Dude is crazy dope to me, and I've been pushing his music on here hard. So you'd better just download it now, cause I'm not gonna stop.

DOWNLOAD: The ILLZ - ILLZSENTIAL

01. To Know Your Place in the Universe
02. Amnesia, Forget it All
03. Heaven (Higher) (Hidden) 04:50
04. The Sun Doesn’t Know It’s a Star
05. ILLYTAL (Portishead Remix)
06. Faded/Los Angeles (existen)
07. Cover Me (I’m Going In)
08. In Between Us
09. Come IN
10. Energy in Motion
11. M.P.A. (My Public Apology)
12. Melfi
13. Dark Side of the Room
14. Dreams of Life & Beth
15. November Sky
16. The Appreciation II*
17. Heaven (Higher) (ILL Tal Remix)*
18. Melfi (Beauty’s Confusion Remix)*
19. In Between Us (Remix)*
20. The Pursuit (ILL Tal Remix)*


*Bonus Tracks

No comments:

Post a Comment