Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Throwback Of The Day: Ill Al Skratch Edition


Why not wrap up a big music day with a throwback?

Big Ill and Al Skratch (collectively Ill Al Skratch), released their first album, Creep Wit Us, in 1994. Their first single was called "Where My Homiez?" which I never heard on the radio, as it never got a whole lot of recognition. But the song that really got them some limelight time was the followup joint, "I'll Take Her," featuring the smooooooth voice of Brian McKnight on the hook. And although they were never a huge name in hip hop, I always loved this song. If nothing else, I always had a soft spot for Brian McKnight vocals... So, here for you all, is another piece of my childhood...

DOWNLOAD: Ill Al Skratch ft. Brian McKnight - Ill Take Her.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment