Friday, December 16, 2011

Vote On XXL's 2012 Freshmen List


Apparently the industry insiders at XXL magazine have grown tired of trying to let us know about who they think is worthy of some buzz. So this year, they are putting the fate of the 2012 Annual "Freshmen 10" in your hands. With 50 different artists to choose from, you can only vote once. Unless you switch browsers, vote again on your cell phone, vote from your work computer, etc. You know... You can only vote "once." Now, I'm not trying to sway your vote by posting the picture above in this post, I'm just tired of Emilio being left off the list. Hit the link to see the full list of nominees, and cast your vote. And I swear to you, if V-Nasty makes this list, I quit music forever.

CAST YOUR VOTE: XXL 2012 Freshmen Candidates

And just in case you were wondering, my ideal list would be:
Action Bronson
ASAP Rocky
Casey Veggies
Danny Brown
Emilio Rojas
Laws
Macklemore
Schoolboy Q
Stalley
STS

(Again, this is just the 10 I would chose. Not the 10 I think will be chosen. Also, where the eff is Dom? Just saying.)

No comments:

Post a Comment