Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Kendrick Lamar - The Jig Is Up (Dump'n) + Bonus EP



In light of Kendrick's major label debut album selling over 240,000 units in it's first week, Kendrick lets go of a brand new joint featuring production by J. Cole and Canei Finch. And in the midst of just being awesome, he manages to throw in a little jab at Shyne. Which I love.



Now, ALSO... If you are like I am, and you picked up the album last week when it came out, you may have realized that there were 4 different versions of the Deluxe album. The regular deluxe version, the Target version, the iTunes version and the Spotify version. And I hate feeling like I dont have everything that I was intended to hear. So, I gathered all of the bonus tracks from all of the different versions, and combined them into a little "Good Kid m.A.A.d City Bonus EP." In the mix, I also threw in the Jeezy assisted, "West Side, Right On Time," which was originally intended for the album, and "The Heart Part 3" which hit the interwebs the night before the albums official release. Today, I added the above song. So, if you want that whole shebang, grab it below...

DOWNLOAD: Kendrick Lamar - Good Kid, m.A.A.d City Bonus EP

01. The Recipe (ft. Dr. Dre)
02. Black Boy Fly
03. Now Or Never (ft. Mary J. Blige)
04. County Building Blues
05. Collect Calls
06. Swimming Pools (Black Hippy Remix)
07. The Recipe (Black Hippy Remix)
08. Westside, Right On Time (ft. Young Jeezy)
09. The Heart Pt. 3 (ft. Ab-Soul & Jay Rock)
10. The Jig Is Up (Dump'n)

No comments:

Post a Comment