Sunday, January 27, 2013

Gunplay - Cops And Robbers (Mixtape)



Just like Dead Poet was surprised that he beat me to that Casey Veggies joint, I'm surprised he hasn't posted this up yet. New tape from the dopest MMG affiliate, Gunplay. And while I'm not usually a big fan of mixtape Gunplay, this is a dope little tape.

DOWNLOAD: Gunplay - Cops & Robbers

1.Intro
2.Bet That (ft. Pusha T)
3.Hold Me Back Remix
4.Drop
5.No Church
6.Definition Of A Plug (ft. Yo Gotti)
7.I m A Shooter (ft. Alley Boy)
8.Clique Remix (ft. Rick Ross & Rockie Fresh)
9.Good Kush (Triple C Mix)
10.Ball Remix
11.Daddy (ft. Trina)
12.Ghetto Bird
13.Ross Speaks
14.Ion Beg
15.The Hard Way
16.Ghetto Symphony (ft. Asap Rocky)
17.Outro

1 comment:

  1. it's all features and oldies so the kid stayed away from it. I hat pretty much everything on there for a cool minute.

    ReplyDelete