Monday, January 28, 2013

Pusha T - Wrath Of Caine (Mixtape)


Before Pusha Ton gives us his debut solo LP, My Name Is My Name, he's back with one more freebie. Admittedly, I do kinda love the Cain/Abel analogy now that (No) Malice has found God... And even more cause he spelled it Caine. (CAUSE OF COCAINE.)

DOWNLOAD: Pusha T - Wrath Of Caine

01. Intro [Prod. By Dready]
02. Millions (Feat. Rick Ross) [Prod. By Southside, Co-Prod. By Kanye West]
03. Doesn't Matter (Feat. French Montana) [Prod. By Renegades]
04. Blocka [Prod. By Young Chop]
05. Road Runner (Feat. Troy Ave) [Prod. By Harry Fraud]
06. Revolution [Prod. By The Neptunes]
07. Only You Can Tell It (Feat. Wale) [Prod. By Boogz N Tapes]
08. Trust You (Feat. Kevin Gates) [Prod. By SK & Arthur McArthur]
09. Take My Life (Feat. Andrea Martin) [Prod. By Jake-One]
10. Liva - Re-Up Gang Motivation [Prod. By !llmind]
11. I Am Forgiven [Prod. By B!nk]

No comments:

Post a Comment