Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Beyonce ft. J. Cole - Party (Video)



So, I have a theory... And my theory is that this video shoot is the exact time that Jay impregnated Beyonce. Cause she could get it in EVER SINGLE ONE of these scenes.

Anyways, Jermaine hops on the "remix," or really just the "video version" of my favorite song from 4. But if I'm being honest, I downloaded the album, and this was the only song I've gotten around to listening to to this day. And I only made sure to check it out cause of Andre. But dont get it twisted, I freaking love this song. Anyways, if you want to listen to the Cole verse all the time, you can grab the video version of the song below. And because who doesnt like a 3000 verse, we left that one in as well... So this is the super extreme awesome version...

DOWNLOAD: Beyonce ft. J. Cole & Andre 3000 - Party.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment