Thursday, January 19, 2012

Heems (of Das Racist) - Nehru Jackets (Mixtape)


1/3rd of Das Racist drops off a brand new collection of music. If you're a fan of Das Racist (or not), I'm told this is great. I havent listened to it yet, as I am currently catching up on some Stand Up Comedy on Spotify, but I plan to listen too. So yeah. DOWNLOAD IT. Oh, this shit features Action Bronson, Childish Gambino, Despot, Fat Tony, Mr. Muthafuckin eXquire, etc. Umm... Hang on and let me upload this to hulkshare, since it was upped to MegaUpload, which is down...

DOWNLOAD: Heems - Nehru Jackets

1. Thug Handles
2. Bad, Bad, Bad
3. Alien Gonzalez
4. Nehru Jackets Interlude
5. Choorhay Lare f. Lovedeep Singh & Pawan
6. SWATE
7. NYC Cops
8. You Have to Ride the Wave f. Danny Brown & Mr. Muthafuckin Exquire
9. Mike Finito Raps Too
10. Womyn
11. Bangles f. Fat Tony & Big Baby Gandhi
12. Ravi Shankar PSA
13. It’s The Drug I’m Needing
14. Coca Cola Freestyle
15 Chakklo f. Ravi EAH Singh & Lovedeep Singh
16. Jason Bourne
17. Desi Shoegaze Taiko
18. I Want It Bad (Liquid Heart)
19. Juveniles Detained At Guantanamo Bay
20. Kate Boosh f. Despot & Kool AD
21. What Do I Do When I’m Alone
22. Computers
23. Yo What’s Good New York f. Action Bronson, Lakutis & Kool AD
24. Womyn 2
25. Tu Nach f. Duggla Don

No comments:

Post a Comment