Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Stalley - City Of 30,000 Wolves x Harsh Ave


Stalley just started up a new "series" entitled, Songs By Me, Stalley, yesterday in which he will be dropping a new joint every day for the next who-knows-how-many days. All of this is promotion for his upcoming Savage Journey To The American Dream project. I dont know that I'll be posting up his new song every day, but at least every few, I'll drop off whatever hasnt been put up yet. (If you wanna follow daily, just hit Stalley's Soundcloud.) Today is day 2, so below you will find two freeverses by Stalley. One of which features DJ Khaled shouting? I just never though I'd hear Khaled shouting out "BLUE COLLAR GANG! OHIO!" haha. And Harsh Ave features production by Ski Beatz.

Stalley ft. DJ Khaled - City Of 30,000 Wolves


Stalley - Harsh Ave (prod. by Ski Beatz)

No comments:

Post a Comment