Thursday, January 19, 2012

K'Naan ft. Nas - Nothing To Lose


Remember when I told you K'Naan was in the studio working on a new album? Well, that new album (or actually EP) will be dropping digitally next tuesday, Jan. 24th, and is entitled, More Beautiful Than Silence. It's a 5 track EP, featuring Nas and Nelly Furtado. I dont know if there is a full length coming after? But the banner at his website, while advertising this upcoming EP, still also says, "IN THE STUDIO NOW!" leading me to believe that there is more on the way. But anyways, check out the first single below, featuring Nas. I kinda love it, and then the chorus comes in, and I'm not so sure how I feel, but then the chorus ends and I love it again. It is what it is...

DOWNLOAD: K'naan ft. Nas - Nothing To Lose.mp3


More Beautiful Than Silence track list:
1. Is Anybody Out There (ft. Nelly Furtado)
2. Nothing to Lose (ft. Nas)
3. More Beautiful Than Silence
4. Better
5. Coming To America

No comments:

Post a Comment