Monday, April 11, 2011

Smoke Dza - The Hustlers Catalog



1. To Whom It May Concern (Prod. By V-Don)
2. The World (Prod. By V-Don)
3. Cool Shit f. The Kid Daytona (Prod. By 183rd)
4. Early Days Of George (Prod. By Hi-Tek)
5. Gotta Get Paid f. Big K.R.I.T. (Prod. By Big K.R.I.T.)
6. Know Better (Prod. By Lex Luger)
7. Fuck Is You Talkin Bout (Prod. By Alejandro Chal)
8. Loaded (Prod. By Lex Luger)
9. Winning f. Mookie Jones (Prod. By BC Of Necronam)
10. Roll Up, Pour Up f. Killa Kyleon (Prod. By Cardo On The Beat)
11. Uptown 81 f. Kendrick Lamar & Mara Hruby (Prod By. Hit-Boy)
12. 1st Class f. Big K.R.I.T & Big Sant (Prod. By Big K.R.I.T.)
13. Profit f. Trademark Da Skydiver (Prod. By 183rd & Kenny Beats)
14. White Papers f. Devin The Dude

Download


One of my fav newcomers drops another end to end burner. Smoke Dza stays making some chilled out blunted music. If that's your cup of tea, then come and get it. Smoothed out shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment