Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mac Miller ft. Wale - So What (aka The post with a bunch of Wale songs)

Fress off the release of his EP, On And On And Beyond, Mac Miller is back with the big homie Wale. Smooth joint too... Peep game

DOWNLOAD: Mac Miller ft. Wale - So What.mp3


BONUS:
Check out Wale's new joint from the MMG album Self Made Vol. 1, which drops May 24th. Also, is it just me, or is Rick Ross turning Wale, Meek Mill and Pill into the same rapper? I could be crazy, but I dont really care about this new album from what Ive heard so far. *kanye shrug*
DOWNLOAD: Wale ft. Rick Ross & Jadakiss - 600 Benz


RAISE for the...
BONUS BONUS:
Wale drops off another new joint with Black Cobain. Ok, so I havent lost all hope yet, but Ross is getting me there...
DOWNLOAD: Wale x Black Cobain - 4am.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment