Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wale ft. Rick Ross - Tats On My Arm


If you havent yet listened to the new Wale album, Ambition, I would recommend that you do so immediately. It's easily one of my favorite albums of the year so far. Its also got one of the strangest varying tracklists Ive ever seen. If you download the regular album, you get 13 tracks. If you buy the physical album, you get 15 tracks. If you download the deluxe edition, you get 16 tracks. Well, I bought the physical album, downloaded track 16, and then added "Bad Girls Club" with J. Cole as track 17, and this joint with Rawse as track 18. This beat is crazy dope, but part of me can see why it was left off the album. But either way, I wanted youre album to be complete like mine... So enjoy TATS ALL ON MY ARMS...

DOWNLOAD: 18 Tats On My Arm (ft. Rick Ross).mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment