Thursday, April 7, 2011

How To Body A Beat: Look At Me Now Edition



Now, I think we can all agree that its gonna be next to impossible to top Busta Rhymes over this beat. But if youre thinking along the same lines Im thinking, this track could also do without verses from Chris Brown or Lil Wayne really. I know, Weezy's usually on point, but this was super meh. So over the past few weeks there have been a couple other emcees deciding to tear this beat up, and so I thought I would give you an alternative to the shitstorm that is chris-brown-trying-to-rap...

DOWNLOAD: Joell Ortiz ft. Sebastian Rios - Look At Me Now


DOWNLOAD: Wrekonize - Look At Me Now


And I still havent decided yet, but I may just get my double time on, and drop something over this beat in the coming weeks... who knows.

And speaking of Wrek, here's a bonus new joint from his band MAYDAY!
DOWNLOAD: MAYDAY! ft. Freeway & J NicS - Highs & Lows (Remix)

1 comment:

  1. there's one with twista too. And he murdered all of these dudes on it.

    ReplyDelete