Monday, April 4, 2011

Pac Div - Mania (No DJ)


You know... I would usually shrink down the cover to a reasonable size, but I think Im just gonna leave it this time. I didnt think you'd mind. Now, we had just missed this album when we started the blog, so Im happy to give it a little shine now that its been released without the obnoxious chants of Don Cannon. So grab this tape, if for no other reason than the cover. Can I tag this post with Classy Hoes? I think I shall...

DOWNLOAD: Megaupload

1. The Mirror
2. SuperNegroes
3. Anti-Freeze
4. Take Me High
5. Fallin’
6. Same ‘Ol Shit
7. Nobody’s Perfect
8. Chief Rocka Freestyle feat. Casey Veggies
9. Your Fuckin’ Song
10. Show You feat. BJ The Chicago Kid
11. Saved
12. Somethin’ feat. Ty$
13. Still a Knucklehead feat. Sir Michael Rocks
14. Out

No comments:

Post a Comment