Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Self Devine - Report from the Field in the Trenches (mixtape)




I'm about a week late on this. My apologies, I was out of town all of last week. Anyways, I Self, continues to put out quality AND quantity. He's now three tapes deep in his one tape every first Thursday of the month series. He's got one more left, then he'll hit us with the album. I've been declaring this an incredible task and feat in on the last two tapes...I won't stop singing the praises here. Each tape has been over all original production and has gotten better and better each time. What I Self Divine is doing is nothing short of absolutely amazing. I really hope you all are following along with each release, because if you are not, you are really missing out on something stellar.



Download: Mixtape

No comments:

Post a Comment