Monday, March 5, 2012

Big K.R.I.T. - 4Eva Na Day (Mixtape)


One of Hip Hop's most promising up and comers, Big K.R.I.T., drops off his brand new mixtape, 4Eva Na Day. Fully produced and arranged by K.R.I.T. himself, and not a single feature. This is easily one of my most anticipated albums of the last 5-6 months, especially after his amazing sophomore effort, Return Of 4eva, last year. If you dont know, get up on Big K.R.I.T. immediately. Honestly, I completely forgot this was dropping today haha. I got home from work, made dinner, threw on The Wire, and was just kicking back.. This has just changed my whole evening.

DOWNLOAD: Big K.R.I.T. - 4Eva Na Day

01. 8:04 AM
02. Wake Up
03. Yesterday
04. Boobie Miles
05. 4Eva Na Day (Theme)
06. Me And My Old School
07. 1986
08. Country Rap Tunes
09. Sky Club
10. Red Eye
11. Down And Out
12. Package Store
13. Temptation
14. Hand Writing
15. Insomnia
16. 5:04 AM
17. The Alarm

UPDATE!
Krit just let loose of the Clean Version for any DJ's or youngins that may intend to play him on the radio, in a club for little kids, or in front of their parents...
DOWNLOAD: Big K.R.I.T. - 4Eva Na Day (Clean)

No comments:

Post a Comment