Sunday, April 15, 2012

Zion I - Livity (Mixtape)


Zion I is back with a quick new Mixtape for the masses. I dont know that any of the material is necessarily "new," but its at least a collection of work from all of the projects that Amp Live and Zumbi have contributed over the last few years. So soak it all in, and LIVE UP!

DOWNLOAD: Zion I - Livity

1. "Champion" - Zion I vs. Bassnectar
2. "Bad One" - ft. Codany Holiday
3. "Hot Right Now" - Amp Live ft. Zumbi, The Grouch, Dude Royal, Fashawn, Eligh, Bambu & Chris Young
4. "The Edge" - ft. The Grouch, Martian Luther
5. "Talkin' Bout' Love" - The Burnerz
6. "Destination Unknown" - Eligh & Amp Live
7. "Off The Wall" - The Burnerz ft. One.Be.Lo
8. "Let's Go"
9. "Differ.E.N.T." - Amp Live
10. "Gary Is A Robot" - Amp Live ft. Trackademicks & Mr. Micro
11. "6/8" - Amp Live

No comments:

Post a Comment