Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dead Poet Presents - Drum Machines Have No Soul vol. 3




01. Amnesty - We Have Love
02. 100% Proof (aged in soul) - Don't You Wake Me
03. Luther Ingram - Do You Love Somebody
04. Bobby Womack - Nobody Wants You When You Are Down & Out
05. Brothers of Soul - Dream
06. Dorando - Sure Know How To Love Me
07. The Isley Brothers - How Lucky I Am (parts 1 & 2)
08. Willam Bell - A Penny For Your Thoughts
09. The Main Ingredient - Just Don't Want To Be Lonely
10. Al Hudson & The Soul Partners - Real Love
11. Dorothy Moore - Misty Blue
12. Lou Courtney - Since I First Laid Eyes On You
13. Soul Children - It's Out Of My Hands
14. First Choice - All I Need Is Time
15. 24 Carat Black - Poverty's Paradise

Yes, It's Laundry Day...and a rainy one in my neck of the woods. After over a year since I put together Volumes 1 & 2, due to laziness & ADD, this is finally finished. As always, 15 tracks of some beautiful music to kick back and vibe to. Enjoy.

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment