Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rittz - White Jesus 2011


Few weeks back I heard "fulla shit" with Rittz, Yella, & Kritt. Was a little trouble telling yella and rittz apart...but once I got over that, I enjoyed the song. Here's his album, that is riddled with beats by Burn One, SOOOOOOOO you know the shit is going to be some smoked out shit.

01. White Jesus [prod. J-Plymp]
02. Crazy [prod. Supa Hot Beats]
03. High Five [prod. DJ Burn One]
04. Fulla Sh*t (ft. Big K.R.I.T & Yelawolf) [prod. DJ Burn One]
05. Blowin My Mind [prod DJ Burn One]
06. Nowhere to Run [prod. DJ Burn One]
07. Rattle Back [prod. J-Plymp]
08. Sleep at Night [prod. Skapezilla]
09. Sextacy [prod. DJ Burn One]
10. Dixxxie Cup [prod. Supa Hot Beats]
11. No Friends (ft Shawty Fatt) [prod. DJ Burn One]
12. Pie (ft 8Ball) [prod. DJ Burn One]

Download: Rittz - White Jesus



No comments:

Post a Comment