Thursday, March 31, 2011

Intuition - I Ruined These Songs For You Too


Intuition is back for round two of his "I RUINED THESE SONGS FOR YOU" series. Lots of band names I dont recognize this time around. But I can only imagine that this should be cool... Also, he and Dead Poet are BEST friends.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?75stcjbak1pw8j

1) Jai Paul – BTSTU (feat. Intuition)
2) Icona Pop – Manners (feat. Intuition)
3) Phantogram – When I’m Small (feat. Intuition)
4) Sublime – Get Out (feat. Intuition)
5) Neon Indian – Deadbeat Summer (feat. Intuition)
6) Javelin – Susie Cues (feat. Intuition)
7) Frank Ocean – Swim Good (feat. Intuition)
8) Jessica Lea Mayfield – Our Hearts Are Wrong (feat. Intuition)
9) The Strokes – Under The Cover Of Darkness (feat. Intuition)
10) Raphael Saadiq – Good Man (feat. Intuition)
11) Erykah Badu – Soldier (feat. Intuition)

1 comment: