Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dred Scott (not to be confused with Dred Skott) - Breakin' Combs 1994



01.Back In The Day
02.Duck Ya Head
03.Can't Hold It Back
04.Check The Vibe
05.Dirty Old Man Skit
06.The Story
07.To Da Old School
08.Funky Rhythms
09.Swingin' From The Tree
10.Intro
11.Nutin' Ta Lose
12.Liar
13.Rough E Nuff
14.My Mind Is Driftin'
15.They Don't Know
16.Frankie's Groove

Probably in my top 10 albums growing up. I don't have much info on him, but growing up this album got ton's of spins from me. His production and lyricism were top notch. To me this album is a classic that easily stood the test of time. I also own two copies of this album, and while posting this noticed it was out of print and worth some money....hurray for me you chump suckas...

sample track



DOWNLOAD ALBUM

No comments:

Post a Comment