Sunday, March 13, 2011

Laundry Day

I don't know how many of you out there are like me....but sunday's is usually my laundry day. Which means I usually kick back at home and throw on some chilled laid out music to vibe to. Planning on making this a weekly post of just music to vibe to.

This week, I'm reposting two mixes I made awhile back called Drum Machines Have No Soul.



Dead Poet Presents - Drum Machines Have No Soul (vol 1)

01 Stevie Wonder - My World Is Empty Without You
02 The Natural Four - Try Love Again
03 Cutris Mayfield - Love To The People
04 Bobby Womack - Woman’s Gotta Have It
05 100 % Proof (aged in soul) - Since You’ve Been Gone
06 Jean Plum - Are You Gonna Love Me
07 The New Birth - It’s Been A Long Time
08 Dynamic Five - Beautiful Lady
09 The Soul Children - I’ll Be The Only Woman
10 Luther Ingram - (If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don’t Want To Be Right
11 Candi Staton - Another Man’s Woman, Another Woman’s Man
12 Arthur Conley - Let Nothing Seperate Us
13 Otis Redding - Pain In My Heart
14 Marvin Gaye - If I Should Die Tonight
15 The Isley Brothers - Voyage Atlantis

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gu0464kzrg2eb8o



01. Willie Hutch - A Love Thats Worth Having
02. Herold Melvin & The Blue Notes - I Miss You
03. Stevie Wonder - Bang Bang
04. The Natural Four - Give This Love A Try
05. Average White Band - A Love Of Your Own
06. Tom Brock - There Is Nothing In This World That Can Stop Me From Loving You
07. Ohio Players - Our Love Has Died
08. Them Two - Am I A Good Man
09. William Bell - I Forgot To Be Your Lover
10. King Floyd - Dont You Leave Me Lonely
11. Etta James - I’d Rather Go Blind
12. Bobby Womack - I’m In Love
13. Marvin Gaye - Distand Lover
14. LTD - Love Ballad
15. War - Thats What Love Will Do

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?erdbrpdnu7tzb6d

I will be releasing Drum Machines Have No Soul Vol. 3 on March 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment