Thursday, September 15, 2011

BJ The Chicago Kid - The Life Of Love's Cupid EP


You ever just feel like the universe is working with you? I was bumping "Kush & Corinthians" this morning and thinking to myself, "HEY SELF. I wonder if BJ The Chicago Kid has a mixtape or album or some collection of music that I could download, because this kid is dope." And it just crossed my mind again that I wanted to look. So I took to google, and find this BRAND NEW EP that just dropped this past Friday. It's like the world wanted me to listen to this...

DOWNLOAD: BJ The Chicago Kid - The Life Of Love's Cupid EP

01. Intro #KillEverythingMovin
02. Electric Feel
03. Feel Like Making Love
04. How Does It Feel
05. Can You Stand The Rain
06. Heartless
07. 2wice
08. I Wanna Know
09. Party
10. It’s A Mans World

No comments:

Post a Comment