Saturday, May 7, 2011

Cardo & Gerald Walker - On Your Side


AAAAAAAH YES. I've been waiting for this. That "We Dont Give A F*ck" joint is tooooo dope. Production headed by Cardo and Sledgren, Lyrics headed by Mr. Walker himself. Gerald is a pretty consistently dope emcee, so I cant imagine this being anything but.

DOWNLOAD: Cardo & Gerald Walker - On Your Side

01. Intro
02. Goodnight
03. Follow Your Dreams, Forget The Scene
04. We Dont Give A F*ck
05. High Speed
06. Circles (ft. Bryant Stewart & El Prez)
07. Here's Everything I've Always Meant To Say...
08. I Hope I Dont Fall In Love With Here
09. Money On The Dress (ft. Trae The Truth)
10. Miserable At Best (ft. Rockie Fresh)
11. Dro By The Pound
12. What You Want
13. Become What You Hate
14. On Your Side

No comments:

Post a Comment